Jamall Gregory 2014 SG (Visit)

Oh no! he likes money!

Really?  That is all you get from that post?  I am not saying I wouldn't recruit him, because I think a guy with his skill and athleticism is definitely worth taking a gamble on at this point in the game.  However, it definitely brings into question someone's judgment and decision making when they are posting multiple pictures of themselves with loads of cash on twitter (especially while on a visit in Lincoln).

Miles has established a strong culture on our team and it has contributed to a lot of our success, in my opinion.  As Norm mentioned Biggs above, I do believe that having someone who is all about himself and not willing to buy into the team's mentality could cause issues.

I'd still take this guy and give him an offer, but I do think character concerns are likely part of the reason a guy with his talent is still available at this point in the game.

Molinari is the lead recruiter on him, so he probably has alot of defensive potential. 6'4", athletic, high-flying, shot-blocking defender that can also take it to the rim and finish with authority on offense. I think Nebraska should take a chance on him. I think the potential reward far outweighs the risk.

When is the deadline for Gregory to sign?

Tomorrow, the day he actually visits NU.

(Jamall Gregory, surprise, surprise, was stuck in an airport all day!!)

He visited today. Dead period starts at midnight. I'm pretty sure there's no cut off for signing LOI's. They can do it anytime up until July. (They may not be able to sign during the week long dead period, though).

According to the article he visited today. He was supposed to get in yesterday, but was stranded in an airport all last night and got to Lincoln today.

According to the article he visited today. He was supposed to get in yesterday, but was stranded in an airport all last night and got to Lincoln today.

Looks as though I mis-read the article, and perhaps forgot what day of the week it is today... Is it Tuesday or Wednesday?!?  The deadline is Wednesday!  :P