Arguing with recruits on twitter? Why?

Good points. I don't get it either. Especially in this instance where even though all signs suggest a certain school is his favorite and his choice...a decision hasn't been announced yet. And even once it is announced, just stupid. He narrows his choices down to 3, comes here on a visit to check out what is offered, has enough wherewithal to make all 3 visits before he makes a decision, and then he picks one school. Nobody should fault a recruit one bit for doing that, let alone argue with them regarding issues and details they know little, if anything, about.

Yeah never argue with a recruit. I just tweeted him support just now as he has a big day wish him the best and good to see some hype for brother martin mybold school today. Sadly it sounds like mom and dad loved NU. Jordan though wants to play with Rashad and the unlv people were negative towards lincoln in general and really showed him a VIP time. Now I just hope he realizes that he can't afford that lifestyle in college all the time and should come to Lincoln;)

Jordan is also into social media and is influenced by hype is what one of his high school coaches. Hence why you see a ton of UNLV people tweeting him. They were told to do so as Jordan loves hype. Crazy that kids like that stuff so much. End of the day..facilities..academics..and future development should be what matters...not parties...tweets and weather....hoops is played inside

I rarely will tweet at a recruit. However, I asked Jordan how his game compares to Rashad Vaughn, it wasn't an argument at all.

Not trying to bust your balls, but I think he took it as sort of a challenge, like you were saying he's not going to get playing time there because he'll be playing behind Vaughn.  I don't remember the exact quotes and I'm not going to go looking for them but that seems to be the way he took it.

Its the truth though and something jordan should consider. Brother Martin costs to much for him to make such a poor decision as vegas. Sadly I see him going for the bio Vegas bubble they and Rashad sold him. Hope I am wrong as his parents really loved NU. UNLV put on the party band had plenty of people texting and tweeting him to feel like a star.