Wisconsin game

A lot of the games in the early 90s were pretty damn good. The MSU game in 90 and most of the conference games later that season were pretty wild. I can remember Rich King draining a wide open three against Mizzou in 91 that I thought was going to bring to roof down. I can't say that any game the crowd stayed on their feet and yelled as much as Wisconsin though, close but not quite.

I'd agree with the 92 game with CU In football was wild, but that was more of a party because of how that game unfolded. The UW game in 91 was more like the Wisconsin game because TO had implored the fans that week that they needed help to win that game, it was the loudest game I have ever been to at Memorial Stadium, ever play the crowd really dug in and gave it all they had.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, that was fun!

But I would have loved to have seen more of the highlights and less of the student body hopping.

But, man, I loved watching that game!  Would have loved to have been there.  Jealous of those of you who were there!

Okay that was very fun. Nice job.

Can't get the smile off my face.

Annnnnd why hasn't this game been replayed on the B1G network yet?

OK, SB1...You hit me in my pet peeve space...so here goes my rant.

It is because we ain't B1G enough yet...we still need to be babysat along with the Terrapins and Knights...while our older brother, Lion ...may be starting to get a little more channel love (well they can't play the piece that tells you how PSU was WAY more deserving of the football crystal trophy in '97 than whoever got it, like they used to all the time B4 we arrived).

The OLD "real 10" are the real present day Old Major, Napoleon, Snowball, and Squealer of this league...and they will be as long as they can maintain it. The disparity is not as aggravating as texASS...but how could it be considering that was concentrated in one location?

OK   I am near the end of my Rant....but it's true...if blue, sparty, bucky, or even herky won that game...it would be on at least every other week until next season, and other schools would be sick of it (B1G channel tradition).

We know Huskers may be required to outlive Zager and Evans before the B1G channel seems fair and balanced!

Agree, trickey, but I'm also sure that it will take awhile before Missouri or Colorado become the poster children of their respective conferences. Very appropriate reference to Zager and Evans regarding the timing of adjustment to the new alignments, by the way.

Okay that was very fun. Nice job.

Can't get the smile off my face.

Annnnnd why hasn't this game been replayed on the B1G network yet?

OK, SB1...You hit me in my pet peeve space...so here goes my rant.

It is because we ain't B1G enough yet...we still need to be babysat along with the Terrapins and Knights...while our older brother, Lion ...may be starting to get a little more channel love (well they can't play the piece that tells you how PSU was WAY more deserving of the football crystal trophy in '97 than whoever got it, like they used to all the time B4 we arrived).

The OLD "real 10" are the real present day Old Major, Napoleon, Snowball, and Squealer of this league...and they will be as long as they can maintain it. The disparity is not as aggravating as texASS...but how could it be considering that was concentrated in one location?

OK   I am near the end of my Rant....but it's true...if blue, sparty, bucky, or even herky won that game...it would be on at least every other week until next season, and other schools would be sick of it (B1G channel tradition).

We know Huskers may be required to outlive Zager and Evans before the B1G channel seems fair and balanced!

Gotta love the Animal Farm references. One of my favorite books, always felt like Tolsoy the horse in that book.

• 4 weeks later...