Kevin Allen

No stars Rivals.  No stars ESPN.  No stars 247.  No reference to Nebraska (or any other suitors) on any of those sources.  Nothing pops up from googling his name and "Nebraska."  And Tim Miles apparently STILL couldn't land him.  Oh . . . but, according to him, he had offers from "Kansas State, Texas Tech, Houston, Nebraska and Oklahoma State, among others."

Yep.  This player clearly shows that Nebrasketball recruiting is heading down the toilet after all.

And, yep, now it all has something to do with him not being good enough, Nebrasketball cooled on him (apparently before we ever warmed in the first place--perhaps it had something to do with global warming), and Creighton was clearly trying to tag along when were begging him to come visit here.

The guy had a 31 point, 17 rebound playoff game and it grabbed a lot of attention.

We don't typically offer a guy unless it's face to face and no idea if we actually went to see the guy...no idea if we were really in the market at all.  Considering this didn't get flipped up by the local media we probably were not pursuing heavily.

Sounds like Boise St put on a full court press and Allen saw little competition for the starting Center job.

The positive takeaway from this for me is that this guy did his homework on what was the best fit for him and most of the positives he listed about Boise State one can also find in Nebraska.

Does kudzu grow in Idaho?

I'll bite.  I don't understand the significance of this reference

Norm and I have traded opinions on how horrible the south is, kudzu being a prime example, and how we don't understand why recruits actually *choose* to go there (perhaps reinforcing the bagman conspiracy) to live.  Guys like Atewe, Elbert and now Deng choosing southern climate schools over us.

It's kind of morphed into an inside joke I suppose.  Nothing more.  Carry on.