Schnider Herard 2016 C -> Miss St -> Maryland

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get the topic title edited to spell his name right? I know it's dumb but it is bugging me.

Which way is correct? I've seen it spelled 3 different ways. The first place I saw it, it was Schneider, then I've seen Schnider (most common so probably right), and I've also seen Schnieder.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Not sure how in on him we still are but he was offered by Miss St and Ben Howland today

If you haven't been keeping track, Howland managed to land a 5 star in-state kid over Kentucky and Kansas last week

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2015/4/24/8482945/malik-newman-recruiting-mississippi-state-over-kentucky

• 3 months later...

Not so much

I understand Kansas but what do the others have we don't?  We have instant playing time for a big that is serviceable.

I understand KU, Arizona, and Indiana because they are kind of basketball names if you will.  I also understand SMU and Texas Tech and Texas as they are all in state.  Its the Purdue, Bama, Miss St., and Cals that I don't understand.  I am sure he has a good reason for all of them... even if he is wrong.

Not so much

I understand Kansas but what do the others have we don't?  We have instant playing time for a big that is serviceable.

I understand KU, Arizona, and Indiana because they are kind of basketball names if you will.  I also understand SMU and Texas Tech and Texas as they are all in state.  Its the Purdue, Bama, Miss St., and Cals that I don't understand.  I am sure he has a good reason for all of them... even if he is wrong.

I did a quick glance and must admit I missed Arizona and Indiana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...