2015 PF Michael Jacobson - Signed

That's just basketball offers. If a player is possibly capable of being two sport they create a prospect profile for both sports and keep the same offers.

He is up to 7 offers right now. Nebraska is by far the best one so I'm curious to see if he fits the under the radar offer and blows up, or if he ends up being this years David Wacker that has an "offer" but ends up going to a lesser school.

Yikes...huge project

I wouldn't say huge. He did have a very good EYBL tournament in Sacramento where both Harriman and Hunter joined Miles. I think this is a back up plan type guy to Morrow.

It does make u wonder doe when an Iowa kid aint been offered by iowa or iowa st.

or if he ends up being this years David Wacker that has an "offer" but ends up going to a lesser school.

Speaking of which... I know this doesn't exactly belong under this thread, but I think that is our biggest recruiting error this year.   Seems like Wacker was ours for the taking but we passed up on him.

Yikes...huge project

I wouldn't say huge. He did have a very good EYBL tournament in Sacramento where both Harriman and Hunter joined Miles. I think this is a back up plan type guy to Morrow.

It does make u wonder doe when an Iowa kid aint been offered by iowa or iowa st.

This. Don't see an offer coming either

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What other offers he got?

Rivals lists:

Drake

Indiana St

Iowa St

Northern Colorado

Northern Iowa

Princeton

UTEP

247 adds:

Lehigh

Brown

Wyoming

The Iowa St offer is either new, or a typo by Rivals.  We are far and away his best offer.  He's great academic kid....he would be best served going to a place like Princeton IMO. 

I'm not a big fan of his game...I hope that we don't end up having to take him.

Who knows where this recruit stands in the Tim Miles list of priorities--perhaps he is a top priority, but he might also be a plan B or C?

But Tim Miles seems to be developing a niche with high-academic-achiever recruits. Michael Jacobson's top three scholarship choices right now are Nebraska, Harvard and Princeton, according to Robin Washut. Terin Smith is a high school valedictorian. Andrew White III is a high-academic-achiever, as is Shavon Shields. How cool is that!!

• 1 month later...