2014 SG Jordan Cornish -> UNLV-> Tulane

Wow. From some UNLV guy. Can't believe he retweeted it.

@colvinis: @JordanCornish5_ just make the best of your visit there. Lincoln is horrid but the trip will just be a bad memory soon enough.

Very surprising he would do that ON THE VISIT especially when you have someone thats a Twitter guru like Miles.  You know he will see that.  Thats a slap to the face to me, I know Miles wont say anything but I'm sure it wont make him happy.

Wow. From some UNLV guy. Can't believe he retweeted it.

@colvinis: @JordanCornish5_ just make the best of your visit there. Lincoln is horrid but the trip will just be a bad memory soon enough.

Went to this guys tweeter site. He talks trash about everybody and everything. Actually this is fairy tame compared to some of his tweets toward New Mexico and San Diego State.

So take it for what ever you like.

The UNLV guy is really getting into with some husker fans on his tweeter. He is a pretty good troll as he really doesn't listen to what is being said to him, just says stuff to piss people off. Also says he was born in Lincoln. Goes by Kelly C.

Glad he moved.  He wouldn't fit in.  We're nice here

The UNLV guy is really getting into with some husker fans on his tweeter. He is a pretty good troll as he really doesn't listen to what is being said to him, just says stuff to piss people off. Also says he was born in Lincoln. Goes by Kelly C.

Glad he moved.  He wouldn't fit in.  We're nice here

Nebraska Nice. ;)

Lock it Dimes, lock it up tight.  We can always start another 19 page thread on the kid!

“You save that baggage for you. Don’t put that crap on me. This is my program. We don’t carry any baggage. Everywhere we’ve been, I’ve been surrounded by great people and we win. We’re going to keep doing it. All that curse crap, all the hexing and vexing and all that bullshit that goes with it is exactly that. You can print it, because I ignore that." - Tim Miles quote that wasn't about the "HHC 20 page curse" but sure could have been. ;)