2014 SG Jordan Cornish -> UNLV-> Tulane

About as polar opposite as can be.

An empty campus from Monday to Wednesday. Las Vegas over the weekend. We better hope he's more of an introvert.

I would say Wake is the team to beat, but we didn't exactly get the best draw. If Miles pull this one off, Miles' recruiting critics should take notice

Pack the vault...walk him in and introduce him like they did in blue Chips...what else does lincoln have going Monday night

Cornish Cornish Cornish....I can hear it now

Other than the fact thats a NCAA violation, I'm all for it.  ;)

Just curious what NCAA violation that would be?

Pack the vault...walk him in and introduce him like they did in blue Chips...what else does lincoln have going Monday night

Cornish Cornish Cornish....I can hear it now

Other than the fact thats a NCAA violation, I'm all for it. ;)

Just curious what NCAA violation that would be?

You cannot recreate an entrance including the players name or likeness. In the movie they have the intros for each player on the visit. That would be against the rules.

His prom was Friday and tomorrow is Mother's Day. Those are important days to a high schooler and his mom. Playing up those important things and pushing for the week days can't be a bad thing. It shows the staff cares about more than just basketball but everything in life.

Kamdy is that something that has changed recently?

Don't remember what year exactly but it's been a rule for about 5 yrs or so. Definitely within the last 10. They felt it gave schools with more money and facilities with large HD scoreboards an unfair advantage over the lesser schools. Can't have their names on a jersey either.