2014 SG Jordan Cornish -> UNLV-> Tulane

Yes I was tweeting with him. I went to Brother Martin..his civics teacher coach Lupo was my civics teacher. He asked me about the weather said I love Nebraska. Wished him the best either way he decides..told him he would love the facilities and PBA..said he should take a visit and see for himself..definitely not stalking him it was a one night deal..but us brother martin crusaders are a family...a poor family after paying 25,000 in tuition but still a family. ;)

Regarding UNLV being full, it sounds as if one or two more players may transfer out, thus making room for Cornish if he so wishes to commit to them. I read this on another site.

They seem to be a royal mess in terms of roster stability.

Ben Carter is transferring to UNLV after he got bumped for playing time by a transfer from....UNLV.

He was verbally committed in February.

UNLV still sitting at 0 open scholarships with the transfer of Ben Carter

Yeah just came here assuming people would see robins retweet. He's been committed for awhile but from what I've seen he's finally cleared.

The upshot of which is that if he hadn't cleared, it might have meant they had room?  And him clearing means that's one more spot they for sure don't have to offer to someone else.  Correct?

He was verbally committed in February.

UNLV still sitting at 0 open scholarships with the transfer of Ben Carter

Yeah just came here assuming people would see robins retweet. He's been committed for awhile but from what I've seen he's finally cleared.

The upshot of which is that if he hadn't cleared, it might have meant they had room? And him clearing means that's one more spot they for sure don't have to offer to someone else. Correct?

So he was counted for their total the whole time and now he's for sure in. Had he not been eligible Cornish could have been a replacement. So numbers wise he's been there but only in pencil.