2014 SG Jordan Cornish -> UNLV-> Tulane

would landing deng deng and Cornish make this our best recruiting class ever?

hammond top 150

cornish probably should be top 150

deng deng 2nd best juco player before injury

tarin smith... put up good numbers for a basketball powerhouse

Moses- 4 star center.

Not to dampen this recruiting class but Hammond is no longer a top 150 player.

would landing deng deng and Cornish make this our best recruiting class ever?

hammond top 150

cornish probably should be top 150

deng deng 2nd best juco player before injury

tarin smith... put up good numbers for a basketball powerhouse

Moses- 4 star center.

Not to dampen this recruiting class but Hammond is no longer a top 150 player.

Right, and Moses was a 4-star four years ago. Doesn't hold much weight now.

Of course I'm not much into "best recruiting class since" thinking... I agree with whoever said time will tell.

Hopefully Cornish will get bored by watching tapes of the 1988 KU NCAA Championship year and pick us. That was the team that began their run in good old BDSC.

Miracle needed once again for Danny, I suspect the team in Lincoln & possibly a western team are higher up on the pecking order... all in all, I believe Cornish belongs in the land of Corn! It's destiny (or somethin') :D

I hope Jordan's looking for a more traditional college campus experience in a college town, and in a premier conference where he can play in the postseason. UNLV is a real urban campus and the program is down right now. Obviously, Vegas is an exciting place, but hopefully he'll want a different experience. The two schools are nothing alike.

I hope Jordan's looking for a more traditional college campus experience in a college town, and in a premier conference where he can play in the postseason. UNLV is a real urban campus and the program is down right now. Obviously, Vegas is an exciting place, but hopefully he'll want a different experience. The two schools are nothing alike.

UNLV won't be down long. They have two 5 stars and a 4 star in this class. Their coach can bring in talent and eventually the talent will prevail. The one positive for NU is they signed two SG's already this cycle. Granted either can play both but the 5 star SG is moreso a SG than PG so hopefully that helps take away possible playing time options.

UNLV won't be down long. They have two 5 stars and a 4 star in this class. Their coach can bring in talent and eventually the talent will prevail. The one positive for NU is they signed two SG's already this cycle. Granted either can play both but the 5 star SG is moreso a SG than PG so hopefully that helps take away possible playing time options.

not to mention we lost 2 shooting guards in Gallegos/Hawkins.

Cornish has the size where he could start in the Big 10 right away at 6'6 210.

Basketball aside, I really don't see any difference between spending a year in Vegas and spending a year in Lincoln. At least if you stay inside a Wal Mart the whole time. The view from the Eiffel Tower is pretty much the same as the one from the State capital except of course for the desert,....and maybe the topless show girls. so what is taking so long?

They also currently do not have a scholarship open.

Regardless of where he goes after Nebraska, I think it's a two horse race between WF and Nebraska

Locking this thread so we don't let this thread get too long and can secure his commitment.

Well, that joke might not have gone over as I had hoped. Win some you lose some...as we all know when it comes to recruiting...and basketball...and life...and joke telling.

Carry on.

Actually, it was pretty funny. Well played (now that it is crystal clear you were joking) :)