2014 SG Jordan Cornish -> UNLV-> Tulane

Is he a good one Kamdy?

I hate his shooting mechanics but they can be fixed.  He has great size and would be a good get this late.  Personally if Hallice Cooke wanted N I'd take him and his year to redshirt in a heartbeat over him.

Don't get me wrong he's probably a top 10 player left on the high school market so if he came he he'd be a good get.  I just like what Cooke has to offer better after seeing a lot of Oregon State games as my defacto second team since its my wifes favorite team and watched them a lot.

I paused his video in mid-shot a couple of times.  He has good elevation and a nice, medium-high release.  The mechanics aren't perfect but, like Kamdy says, fixable.  He has good size and had some really good offers before committing to Tennessee.  I'd take him.  We have room.

So to kind of go back to what I originally stated I saw this from the 247 director of basketball scouting, so their top bball expert, on Jordan and his shooting.

jerrymeyer247 Jerry Meyer

#Tennessee recruit Jordan Cornish will continue to struggle from three until he gets more arc on his shot. #breakout

Our blue jay friends just offered. Wouldn't surprise me if he heads there right after he leaves here to check it out since it's that close.

Would surprise me considering A) he said he was deciding between a Final 4 of UCLA, SMU, us and FSU. and B) these are official visits so location doesn't really play a big factor as it isn't on his own dime.

Our blue jay friends just offered. Wouldn't surprise me if he heads there right after he leaves here to check it out since it's that close.

Would surprise me considering A) he said he was deciding between a Final 4 of UCLA, SMU, us and FSU. and B) these are official visits so location doesn't really play a big factor as it isn't on his own dime.

Might as well throw out an offer for Tarin Smith to be thorough.

Does Cornish have his other trips to UCLA, SMU, or FSU planned yet?

Let me go on the record as saying if he doesn't commit this weekend, he's not coming here

Let me go on the record as saying if he doesn't commit this weekend, he's not coming here

Time to get 500 of our prettiest co-eds to make some signs when he shows up.

Time to get 500 of our prettiest co-eds to make some signs when he shows up.

I'm on it