2014 SG Jordan Cornish -> UNLV-> Tulane

Is visiting for sure and then will make his decision. As a former brother martin crusader I can confirm he is a baller...I will handle his twitter recruiting. Would be jacked to see him come here. DJ Augustin was out of BM as well. Would be a great get for us. These things are tricky but I hope we be at out the rebels and the deacons for this kid.

I will handle his twitter recruiting.

Joking, right? You're not actually tweeting at him, are you?

You do realize how many people tweet at them right?  I mean these guys retweet stuff all the time sent to them and thats just a tiny fraction.  I know some people get worked up because "it may hurt Nebraska" trust me the NCAA can do nothing about it.  Just go look at the tweets mentioning Jordan and you will see every fan base is working him hard.  I can say I did it to Tarin to get Hallice Cooke and Nate Hawkins to get Elbert Robinson but outside of that I try to not follow a player until he's committed.

You do realize how many people tweet at them right?  I mean these guys retweet stuff all the time sent to them and thats just a tiny fraction.  I know some people get worked up because "it may hurt Nebraska" trust me the NCAA can do nothing about it.  Just go look at the tweets mentioning Jordan and you will see every fan base is working him hard.  I can say I did it to Tarin to get Hallice Cooke and Nate Hawkins to get Elbert Robinson but outside of that I try to not follow a player until he's committed.

I do realize that people tweet at them, and I have no problem when the ones doing it are the same age. It's the older guys doing it that are weird. It would seem to me that, if you're no longer college/aged, you shouldn't be tweeting at these kids. It comes across as really creepy.

You do realize how many people tweet at them right? I mean these guys retweet stuff all the time sent to them and thats just a tiny fraction. I know some people get worked up because "it may hurt Nebraska" trust me the NCAA can do nothing about it. Just go look at the tweets mentioning Jordan and you will see every fan base is working him hard. I can say I did it to Tarin to get Hallice Cooke and Nate Hawkins to get Elbert Robinson but outside of that I try to not follow a player until he's committed.

Kambdy, you need to improve your twitter recruiting.

I do realize that people tweet at them, and I have no problem when the ones doing it are the same age. It's the older guys doing it that are weird. It would seem to me that, if you're no longer college/aged, you shouldn't be tweeting at these kids. It comes across as really creepy.

Kind of creepy that anyone does it.

I understand some people find it creepy, different strokes for different folks.  I personally hate alcohol but I dont say anything or judge anyone that drinks.  The thing is before Twitter fans would yell at recruits at games, sign autographs etc on visits.  This is basically the new way of doing so.  Its a social forum that the players encourage fans to interact with them on a regular basis.  It has become a social norm for player/fan interaction from the pros down to the high school level.  Players constantly have the ask questions app on their twitters asking fans to ask any questions they want of them.  Because of so many players and celebs doing this it has made many people feel they can do it to every player on a regular basis.  It definitely strokes the ego's of the kids and they eat it up.  I have talked to many of them at tournaments that come to Portland for Nike events and they talk about that stuff all the time.  It may not be your cup of tea for YOU but to the players they want it and if there are Nebraska fans doing it just be happy they are so you dont have to.  If NU fans werent out there doing it you can bet there may be a couple players that may not be in red today because they werent shown "the love".