2014 SG Jordan Cornish -> UNLV-> Tulane

So Kamdy why don't you think it's a big deal?

Because this is a guy that was spurned by his previous college he committed to and the coach leaving.  I dont see him making a quick decision this time around and visiting as many schools as he can.  He also has been talking to some of the NOLA guys going to NU.  Im not saying he will choose NU but I dont see him committing this weekend either.

Because this is a guy that was spurned by his previous college he committed to and the coach leaving.  I dont see him making a quick decision this time around and visiting as many schools as he can.  He also has been talking to some of the NOLA guys going to NU.  Im not saying he will choose NU but I dont see him committing this weekend either.

Maybe, but why are we the school getting pushed back? That's the concerning part.

Maybe, but why are we the school getting pushed back? That's the concerning part.

Would you rather have the visit scheduled like he has with NU or would you want to be UCLA or SMU with no date?

Would you rather have the visit scheduled like he has with NU or would you want to be UCLA or SMU with no date?

I'd rather be in Wake's position...

Not saying they're a lock to sign him or that we don't have a shot, only that I think this is a big opportunity for Wake to step in steal him from us, SMU and UCLA.

Looks like he's also visiting at the same time as Mitchell Wilbekin, whom he follows on twitter. No idea of their relationship nor if one will influence the other.  WF also needs guards so a guy like Danny Manning cancelling our trip wouldn't be shocking.

Man, we really need another guard to add to our mix. If we don't land Cornish maybe there's another one-and-done senior out there.

Not that he's a senior transfer, but it's strange that we haven't heard anything from Domingo yet.

Man, we really need another guard to add to our mix. If we don't land Cornish maybe there's another one-and-done senior out there.

Not that he's a senior transfer, but it's strange that we haven't heard anything from Domingo yet.

Strange that Stephen's latest tweet is from February 9th. What college student doesn't appear to have any twitter activity in nearly 3 months~!?!  :blink:

My concern with Cornish is the opposite, committing because he doesn't have a home this late in the game. WF can put that pressure on him.

I'm not too worried about that. He knows he can slow play Nebraska because we have a lot of scholarships to burn.

My concern with Cornish is the opposite, committing because he doesn't have a home this late in the game. WF can put that pressure on him.

I'm not too worried about that. He knows he can slow play Nebraska because we have a lot of scholarships to burn.

IF (and that's a big 'if') Deng Deng commits to NU before next weekend, then it will be a bit more interesting to see where Cornish's head is at upon his arrival in Lincoln.

Sure would be great to sign double-D and then glean a potential four-year shooting guard to further enhance the roster of the program during the spring signing period.

We shall see how it all goes down in the next 10 days or so... exciting times, if nothing else.

Not a whole lot.. cant hear parts of the interview because the guy doesnt know how to work a microphone and Jordan speaks quietly.

He said he thinks he would like to have a decision near the end of the month.