2015 PG Glynn Watson - Signed

hhcmatt

#BOOOOOOOOM

Nebraska landing White and Watson within 2 weeks of eachother is HUGE for the future of this program! I would think these last 2 weeks would show that Tim Miles and staff can recruit! That will be even further emphasized if/when Morrow commits 2 weeks from now during his visit for the Miami game!

#BOOOOOOOM

#BOOOOOOOOM

Nebraska landing White and Watson within 2 weeks of eachother is HUGE for the future of this program! I would think these last 2 weeks would show that Tim Miles and staff can recruit! That will be even further emphasized if/when Morrow commits 2 weeks from now during his visit for the Miami game!

#BOOOOOOOM

Coffee is for closers. Someone get Miles some damn coffee!

I'm wondering when we will see any response from bleujay or Central on this news...

It looks like his preference to play in the B1G was the deciding factor. Good pickup for NU. I wish he would have waited to make a decision until after he visited Creighton's campus. NU solidly won this recruiting battle.

There. Is that inflammatory enough for your caricature of the average CU fan?

I'm wondering when we will see any response from bleujay or Central on this news...

It looks like his preference to play in the B1G was the deciding factor. Good pickup for NU. I wish he would have waited to make a decision until after he visited Creighton's campus. NU solidly won this recruiting battle.

Just the 'average douchebag CU' fans that start an account to troll on a husker message board...

They somehow seem to rarely stop by when Nebraska gets great news like this.

Just the 'average doubledouche CU' fans that start an account to troll on a husker message board...

So maybe that says something that I'm here seeing what you all have to say...?

Just the 'average doubledouche CU' fans that start an account to troll on a husker message board...

So maybe that says something that I'm here seeing what you all have to say...?

Yeah, you're right. The fact that you are a Creighton basketball fan, but created an account on a Nebraska basketball fansite does say something about you...

Maybe you shouldn't worry about what we say and instead worry more about your team. Too many Creighton fans try to steal, or negate our thunder! This state bleeds red due to the football team, but now that the true GBR fans have something to cheer about, other than football (mens sports), let us have our day. Creighton is a one trick pony with basketball, UNL is becoming a powerhouse in multiple sports. Only makes our state better and more recognizable! GBR!!!

Watson and Morrow would be a good pair to build a great class around.

I'd like to see White in the fold as well.

Hey, a fella can dream, can't he?

Lets just grab:

Ed Morrow, PF (Rivals150)

Glynn Watson, PG (Rivals150)

D'Jery Baptiste, C

Andrew White III, SF (former Rivals150, transfer)

DeShawn Freeman, SG (JUCO AA)

...and shut it down. Heck with it.

Seriously though...I'd be giddy about getting 1 of those 5. 2 or more is fantasy territory.

From June 5. Welcome to fantasy land!