2015 PG Glynn Watson - Signed

hhcmatt

I'm anxious to see the report on his visit. I think he will visit the jays next week, just to be nice to coaches. I'm thinking he commits after next week.. I've been known to be wrong before. He could drop the boom later today.

I see being nice to the coaches at CU if you know NU is the place by committing by not taking the visit. As a coach as much as it sucks you'd rather not have a kid visit and waste your time and money if he's already made up his mind.

I'm anxious to see the report on his visit. I think he will visit the jays next week, just to be nice to coaches. I'm thinking he commits after next week.. I've been known to be wrong before. He could drop the boom later today.

I see being nice to the coaches at CU if you know NU is the place by committing by not taking the visit. As a coach as much as it sucks you'd rather not have a kid visit and waste your time and money if he's already made up his mind.

very true. Guess I didn't think of it that way.