2015 PG Glynn Watson - Signed

hhcmatt

Mostly it has to do with the fact that we're really excited to find out if we can land this kid, and there being no real news to discuss (but our desire to keep the conversation going), we resort to discussing *their* discussion on him.

We could probably dig up some conversations on a Tennessee board about him if that would make folks happy.  But they aren't as much fun to antagonize.

At any event, it's more a result of boredom and not much to talk about right now.

We could discuss the mysterious on-campus 'big' recruit trying to get eligible... oh, wait, that one's been over-analyzed already!

Carry on with the volnation delineation! ;)

you mean the over seas player trying to clear admissions?  Heard he was 7'2", 290, with an 8' wing span and a 59" vertical.  Also heard he was having a problem spelling his name correctly.

Neon?

Well, looks as if the 'Noles knocked off the Huskers 3-1 so, perhaps, went better for Glynn, Miles & Co. to be elsewhere to concentrate on Nebrasketball matters... besides, attending the Saltdogs ballgame allowed them to talk/listen on a beautiful night before the boisterous Game Day atmosphere for Big Red football tomorrow.

That says a lot about how much the coaches respect TP on and off the court - TP played a key role in getting White here too, right?

I mean TP may not be here next year to play with Watson, yet he's willing to give up a Friday night to play host. Although a free Misty's prime rib wouldn't be all bad.  :wub:

That says a lot about how much the coaches respect TP on and off the court - TP played a key role in getting White here too, right?

I mean TP may not be here next year to play with Watson, yet he's willing to give up a Friday night to play host. Although a free Misty's prime rib wouldn't be all bad.  :wub:

recruiting weekends were my favorite as a player.  It meant free meals all weekend as a host and around town money to show the players a good time.

Right before game, walking into stadium football game I ran into Petteway! Walked up to him and gave him five and told him "this is the season!" Too many people, did not see if Watson was with him. My wife said there was a young guy with backpack and head phones on. I did not see him. There was a million people though and I may have had a few "beverages" !!! Hope visit is going well.