Prospects visiting Nebraska in the very near future

Not much to go on and just looking at numbers doesn't tell the whole story, but not sure what we'd be adding with Ayegba.  His adjusted rebounding #s are 8.5/40 minutes of play.  Leslee Smith's rebounding numbers in comparison (in a tougher league) were 11.4/40 minutes.  So, even adjusted for the amount of playing time, his rebounding numbers are disappointing.  Who knows how much the injury has affected him?  The poster from the G'town site quoted above seems to think he never really recovered from knee problems.

Deng Deng makes next year's large junior class even larger, but if he redshirted a season to fully recover from his injuries, it'd probably be a good thing for him and would help to balance out the classes a bit.  I thought the numbers he put up were pretty incredible and some of the video showed a kid with surprising wing-like skills for his size.  I would just be leery of adding another junior for next year.

And Graham might be wishful thinking but I'm going to go ahead and wish.

Not much to go on and just looking at numbers doesn't tell the whole story, but not sure what we'd be adding with Ayegba.  His adjusted rebounding #s are 8.5/40 minutes of play.  Leslee Smith's rebounding numbers in comparison (in a tougher league) were 11.4/40 minutes.  So, even adjusted for the amount of playing time, his rebounding numbers are disappointing.  Who knows how much the injury has affected him?  The poster from the G'town site quoted above seems to think he never really recovered from knee problems.

Just think of Ayegba as insurance in the paint that allows Miles the ability to redshirt Hammond if need be to build for the future.

Ill take Moses in a heartbeat. Ya his numbers arent flashy but it sounds like hes an above average defender and a big body.

After thinking about it I think I'm on board as well.  I think we can mitigate his foul rate and it's exactly the sort of defensive presence we need immediately. 

I also don't think he would transfer here as a grad transfer, unless Hunter/Miles tells him that he will likely start. Hunter is more familiar with his talent/potential than any of us are, so he could probably more accurately project him into Nebraska's system. Considering the fact that Hunter has a relationship with the kid, I can't imagine that he would want him to transfer here to ride the bench for his final season. I would imagine that he will transfer somewhere that he has a good shot of starting. If he wasn't looking to make a move for a more prominent role, then I don't think he would be looking at Nebraska. If he chooses Nebraska, then I would be willing to bet that he starts at the 5-spot next season (unless Nebraska brings in another grad transfer Center that is even better than him). I believe he would start at the 5-spot, which would allow Pitchford to slide over to the 4-spot (which is his more natural position anyway). So, if he comes to Nebraska, I believe the starting lineup will look like this:

1- To be determined

2-Petteway

3-Shields

4-Pitchford

5-Ayegba