Devonte Graham 2014 PG

Home town for Devonte Graham is, apparently, Raleigh, North Carolina. Raleigh is the city where North Carolina State University is located. The Wolfpack message board homers seem pretty confident that Devonte will be playing for the Wolfpack next year.

Well, until he carves us out of his list, I'm going to continue to hope we get him.  I think he's the kind of player who, when added to guys like Petteway, Shields, Pitchford, Webster, and a big to be named later, really would put this team solidly into the "and win a game when you get there" category.

Home town for Devonte Graham is, apparently, Raleigh, North Carolina. Raleigh is the city where North Carolina State University is located. The Wolfpack message board homers seem pretty confident that Devonte will be playing for the Wolfpack next year.

Yeah I posted that previously.  The reason he isnt there now is when he was in HS and signed to Appy State, the supposedly "tampered" with trying to recruit him and get out of the LOI.  Thats the reason hes been in this fight because Appy State wasnt happy with them trying to poach and was so reluctant to release him and took about 18 months to finally release him.

Hunter's connection to his program has to play a big role if we are going to beat out Kansas for him IMO.

Is that the in we have with Graham?

Kansas has one open spot and they're still in on Miles Turner...not sure if they think they're getting him or not.

NC St is pretty full at guard...not sure if he wants to be a hometown kid or not.

Hunter's connection to his program has to play a big role if we are going to beat out Kansas for him IMO.

Is that the in we have with Graham?

Kansas has one open spot and they're still in on Miles Turner...not sure if they think they're getting him or not.

NC St is pretty full at guard...not sure if he wants to be a hometown kid or not.

With this info and hunter being close to Brewster, I really think we have a decent shot. It'll be between the three of ku, ncst, and nu. IMO! Just a long shot guess tho

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...