Anticipation

jimmykc

The Anticipation is Killing Me  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which one are you waiting for most?

• NCAA finale
    • Game of Thrones new season

Since this is basically an off season type post, allow me to ramble a bit. Since I, and most everyone else, have nothing tangible to gain from the outcome of the game, I think this may be the least watched Final Four in a long time. On the other hand, Game of Thrones is developing enough cult/geek status that those such as myself who were on board from the first episode are starting to feel pushed aside by the bandwagon fans (sort of like NU basketball).

In addition, I got my Sunday paper this a.m. and was amazed to note an 18 page insert featuring Doug McDermott. This was 17 pages more that was allotted to the new Pope. Only then did I realize that the delivery man had given me an OWH rather than my LJS. However my anger was ameliorated when I found a nice feature on the confusing GOT geneology. So sometimes things just seem to work out.

Neither as Scott said between my team being out, I can't take the officiating anymore.  I had to laugh when the TBS folks talked about Jackson travelling last night on the 3 pt foul.  Hello guys they all freaking travel now and the officials are all to damn lazy to call the rules.

Didn't see a "neither" option but went with NCAA game. Not really excited about it, though. I'd prefer to watch basketball instead of two teams playing street ball. If I wanted to watch ulitimate fighting, I'd tune in to it. Like many, the officiating is killing my interest. How at least a Flagrant 1 foul was not called when Kaminski got punched in the face is mind boggling!