Which Facility Is Better?

Funniest part is all the butthurt Butler fans making whiny comments about losing this vote to a program that they perceive as being inferior to their own is only helping rally Nebraska fans (widely known as a group who are very competitive when it comes to online polls) to continue to push PBA over the top.

It's like they're taking this personally.

It's just a stupid little poll to kind of kill some time in the offseason, but now because of the comments I'm voting my ass off, LOL!

Funniest part is all the butthurt Butler fans making whiny comments about losing this vote to a program that they perceive as being inferior to their own is only helping rally Nebraska fans (widely known as a group who are very competitive when it comes to online polls) to continue to push PBA over the top.

It's like they're taking this personally.

It's just a stupid little poll to kind of kill some time in the offseason, but now because of the comments I'm voting my ass off, LOL!

I did for fifteen minutes it got old but here i come back.

I was going to vote for Hinkle as my way of saying thanks for taking Barry Collier back.  Couldn't do it.  If we win by one vote, it was mine.  :)

cip, we're leading by about 11,000 votes now, I doubt there's much risk of losing at this point...so if you want to go ahead and vote for Hinkle, I say go for it!  :)

Hilarious, the old "they're using BOTS, pawwwwwl" gambit:

Everytime I refresh they gain 3-5 votes.... a little fishy.. litterally everytime I sat here and just refreshed for about a minute and not once was there a moment it didnt go up. and literally EVERYtime has been up by 3-5 every few seconds

I experienced the same thing you did just now. Really bizarre. Barring a miracle, we're gonna lose. Voting ends tonight and we're down by about 11,500.

And lastly, from a board Admin on the Butler message board no less:

It's extremely easy to set up an automator to vote for these kinds of things.

I guess my question is, if it's so obvious that somebody's set up a bot to vote for PBA, and it's "extremely easy" to set one up, then why, mister Admin, didn't you set one up yourself to vote for Hinkle, just to keep the voting honest and fair?  I'm sure there are some pretty bright people who graduated from Butler and are big fans of the team that could whip one up in a few minutes.

Or maybe, it's just that more people voted for PBA...

Nah, couldn't be.  Had to be rigged.  :D