Transfers

To me, if he's interested in coming here, it will all be about "fit".  He sounds like a valued team mate and a vocal leader.  But our team is experienced and already has it's leaders.   I'm not sure if Lincoln would be a good fit for this Sr, or not.  But I trust Miles and staff will make a sound judgement if the opportunity is there.

Would we take both White and Octeus?

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/mens-basketball/2014/06/17/csu-players-shocked-hurt-jon-octeus-departure/10711877/

Here are some stats from this past season for Jon Octeus from the Colorado St. website:  

started 32 games; averaged 33.6 minutes per game; shot .406 from the floor, .355 from three, and .757 from the line; 73 assists with 39 turnovers; and 13.4 points per game

I have now heard that Jon Octeus is once again interested in us, or perhaps it is vice versa...

Interesting.  Well, we can hope.  Meanwhile, here are some thoughts coming out of Ft Collins with the recent announcement of Octeus.  I haven't seen the usual sour grapes coming from fans, media or players with regard to his leaving.  Sounds like he was well liked.

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/college/csu/basketball/2014/06/21/blumhardt-octeus-departure-raises-red-flag/11227363/

• 2 weeks later...

Doubtful.  I also doubt we're in on this guy at all.  Just saw this out there today.

Doesn't seem like it. He played his freshman year and was to be a senior this year, his fourth with the team. No redshirt season yet so he would have to transfer and sit a year to play his final year I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.