Transfers

Jamal Jones, Texas a&m SF is transfering--- will have to sit out this year and have 1 year remaining. Led team in scoring at 14 ppg last year. This will be his fourth school. 

This might just be a big ole red flag.

Yep.  But at least it will be his last school!

Jamal Jones, Texas a&m SF is transfering--- will have to sit out this year and have 1 year remaining. Led team in scoring at 14 ppg last year. This will be his fourth school. 

This might just be a big ole red flag.

Yep.  But at least it will be his last school!

I see what you did there

From the Jayhawk website, White is listed as a 6'7" 3 point sharp shooting wing from Virginia. He played sparingly both his freshman and sophomore seasons. And from a Rivals article, White was a four star recruit considered the 51st best player in the country, averaged 22.9 ppg and 10rpg his senior year and was considered a beyond the arc sharp shooter.

Back-up guard from Kansas is looking to transfer.  Didn't catch the name on the radio this morning.

Was there a mention of interest in or from Nebraska?

I live in Kansas, so there was no talk of Nebraska (or any other schools).  Just that he was looking to transfer to get more playing time.

Back-up guard from Kansas is looking to transfer.  Didn't catch the name on the radio this morning.

Was there a mention of interest in or from Nebraska?

I live in Kansas, so there was no talk of Nebraska (or any other schools).  Just that he was looking to transfer to get more playing time.

Shoot! I got excited for nothing.

Georgetown did recruit him but Rivals didn't list whether or not Kenya was the guy for Georgetown. He did not visit Georgetown.

It sounds like Kenya did try to recruit him

"White’s recruitment has been one that put college coaches on a roller coaster and gave them a long ride. Just last weekend, Georgetown dispatched an assistant coach to Charlotte to see him play. The Hoyas were all in on White as assistant Kenya Hunter came straight from Maui."

With the opening of Pinder's spot for 2015 I am more inclined, as I'm sure the staff is, to taking a transfer that has to sit out a year.  3 scholarships are plenty for next year especially if Petteway leaves opening a 4th spot.

Filling out the last two spots with Jordan Cornish and Andrew White III . . . wouldn't that be cool !

Probably unrealistic, but it would be cool.