Vooch ( all-academic Big Ten)

ajb5856

Good. Opens up a valuable scholly. I wish him the best.

How about providing some verification please; a place where we all can read the facts.

I guess I'm assuming the point of the post is because he is transferring. Maybe the OP truly is wishing him the best.

Somebody jump on this guy like they did BenJammin.

Except I've provided exactly zero information. All I did was wish somebody luck as I would wish any of our players luck. In fact, I wish Petteway luck, I wish Shavon luck, I wish Walt luck, and the rest of 'em. Do with it what you will. Some of you already have. That's on you.

Except I've provided exactly zero information. All I did was wish somebody luck as I would wish any of our players luck. In fact, I wish Petteway luck, I wish Shavon luck, I wish Walt luck, and the rest of 'em. Do with it what you will. Some of you already have. That's on you.

Lame. 

Well then good luck to you too fine sir.:)

And I wish YOU luck...... With that excuse

Lame. 

Extremely lame

Good luck to everyone trying to figure out the comments early on now that I changed the title and made it clear this isn't another rumor thread.

Gotta love the offseason

That was my experience Scott, until I got your post. Thanks for the clarification. ;)

Good luck to everyone trying to figure out the comments early on now that I changed the title and made it clear this isn't another rumor thread.

Gotta love the offseason

That was my experience Scott, until I got your post. Thanks for the clarification. ;)

No problem, but Dimes is the cool one. I'm the party pooper