OT: When Black Friday Comes

cipsucks

This is my last shameless plug, I promise. I would love the chance to meet posters from the Omaha area--even Creighton fans (well, Cousin Mose for sure....) :)

Anyway, I will be cooking breakfast burgers Friday morning from 5 to 11 at Helping U Barbeque, 157th and West Dodge Road. Actually, my nephew is starting at 5. This old fart's not showing up until 6:30. If you're in the area, stop by and say hi. The burgers are 1/4 pounders with cheese with a farm fresh egg on top. Orgasmic!

I'll have a big jug of Go Big Red bloody marys mixed up which I might share, and any poster that shows up will get a free bag of jerky.

This is my last shameless plug, I promise. I would love the chance to meet posters from the Omaha area--even Creighton fans (well, Cousin Mose for sure....)

Thanks cip. I enjoy your posts and thoughts. Wish I could make it for a breakfast burger but we are heading for Long Pine on Friday. Have a nice Thanksgiving and good luck to the Huskers tonight.

This is my last shameless plug, I promise. I would love the chance to meet posters from the Omaha area--even Creighton fans (well, Cousin Mose for sure....)

Thanks cip. I enjoy your posts and thoughts. Wish I could make it for a breakfast burger but we are heading for Long Pine on Friday. Have a nice Thanksgiving and good luck to the Huskers tonight.

You could get one for the road! ;)

You have a great Thanksgiving as well.