I know it's uncool...

GATA

But seeing Stanford 8 minutes away from a Sweet 16 berth as a 10 seed, it makes me think back to that blown alleyoop against Ohio State. If that went down, I think we win that game and we move up at least one line in the tournament. Maybe we draw a better matchup and maybe we're the team on the verge of the Sweet 16.

But seeing Stanford 8 minutes away from a Sweet 16 berth as a 10 seed, it makes me think back to that blown alleyoop against Ohio State. If that went down, I think we win that game and we move up at least one line in the tournament. Maybe we draw a better matchup and maybe we're the team on the verge of the Sweet 16.

Got to watch Stanford. That is who I want us to become. Players and their o and d where fun to watch and I think that is where we are headed.

Speaking of cool...

How neat would it have been if that last little run we had at the end of the Baylor game would've given us the lead, and the eventual win. First ever NCAA tourney win would have been a huge come from behind win with Miles gone and the refs on baylors side. Would've been sweet

Speaking of cool...

How neat would it have been if that last little run we had at the end of the Baylor game would've given us the lead, and the eventual win. First ever NCAA tourney win would have been a huge come from behind win with Miles gone and the refs on baylors side. Would've been sweet

And what if the refs would've allowed us to score almost 40 points from the line....we would've won in blowout fashion.

I've thought about our NCAA draw from another angle.  Maybe it would have been better if we had the 11th seed play-in game.  It seems to me that waiting until Friday gave us too much time to think about all that was at stake.  Might have been better to play sooner on a Wednesday.