NU - Baylor Postgame Conference

That bench official did just bury his head and would not make eye contact with Miles. Did not blame the loss on officiating though. Good move.

There has to be accountability. I hope the administration pursues every avenue to have the officials held accountable

Miles first 2 technicals all season, and the FTAs were 48 to 16... bunch of B.S.

That bench official did just bury his head and would not make eye contact with Miles. Did not blame the loss on officiating though. Good move.

There has to be accountability. I hope the administration pursues every avenue to have the officials held accountable
I sure hope so. I know we will never hear anything about it but that second technical was an example of their incompetence.

Don't worry they watched the replay and apologized to Tim.  That makes it all better, an apology.  These refs should be fined.  It won't hurt them I am sure they were paid off well.  

It wasn't so bad the first half.  The game was being called tightly.  No problem with that.  But, on 3 straight Baylor possessions, Rivers, Smith, and Pitchford, I believe were called for fouls trying to body up Austen down low.  Yet, they let Austen hammer Petteway on the other end.  I know that was the reason for the first technical, Miles said it to Dirk.

Anyway, the refs didn't help, but poor shooting, and playing from behind cost us the game.  Everytime, we start poorly away from home, we usually lose.  Northwestern being the exception.  Baylor is much better than Northwestern.  Baylor is in big trouble if Creighton wins.  Creighton will not miss the shots Nebraska did today.

I'd rather they spend their time recruiting.  Bad officiating happens.  It tends to even out on a specific team's luck over time.

Don't worry they watched the replay and apologized to Tim.  That makes it all better, an apology.  These refs should be fined.  It won't hurt them I am sure they were paid off well.  

It wasn't so bad the first half.  The game was being called tightly.  No problem with that.  But, on 3 straight Baylor possessions, Rivers, Smith, and Pitchford, I believe were called for fouls trying to body up Austen down low.  Yet, they let Austen hammer Petteway on the other end.  I know that was the reason for the first technical, Miles said it to Dirk.

Anyway, the refs didn't help, but poor shooting, and playing from behind cost us the game.  Everytime, we start poorly away from home, we usually lose.  Northwestern being the exception.  Baylor is much better than Northwestern.  Baylor is in big trouble if Creighton wins.  Creighton will not miss the shots Nebraska did today.

You know really for as well paid as they are 1700+ air fare for a regular season game. You would think that there would be better oversight than there is..