Nebraska 19-12 Vs. Baylor 24-11 Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Trying to make the next 2 1/2 hours go faster and "Miracle" pops up on my DirecTV guide - haven't watched it in a while, one of my favorite movies, sounded like a good plan till the pre-game show with Kent. I'm thinking that maybe it's a sign considering where NU was 8 weeks ago - I believe in miracles! 

Had forgotten that about 10 minutes in when the hockey players arrive for tryouts there's a player with a Nebraska hat in the panning shot of the crowd in the lobby. Completely out of place in a hockey movie, so it's a definite sign for today!  ;)

I mean it's not quite Dave Webber and the corn cob at the Orange Bowl, but it's close!  :P

If its not heart related...your kid had an emergency and you have to leave

I'm just gonna hope she shows a little early so I can see her over the halftime break! Tournament games have longer halftimes, right?

I'm gonna have to listen to the second half in the car on the way down to KC.  Some close friends are getting married and I have to get my kids there for the rehearsal at 4.  Hopefully late March becomes as taboo for weddings as fall Saturdays.

1st: if Tim took away their phones, why is Nathan Hawkins tweeting right now?

2nd: what does this mean?

https://twitter.com/thehawk_4/status/447006944419540992

You can tweet from a computer, right?

Also, Hawkins is probably making a statement about his lack of playing time.

I took it more as his friend can't come anymore. I don't think he'd tweet it about himself with The "Us Always" mentality on the team. And Walt also tweeted, I'm sure it was from a computer.