So .... anyone still in the running for a billion dollars?

And how many teams did the B1G start out with in the tournament?  Six?  And two gone already and it's not even 3:30 central time on Thursday afternoon?

doesnt help when one is in the first 4 and the other was the first game of the field of 64.  They should be 3-2 after today.

Seriously, who picked Dayton?

No sir. I let conference affiliations get in the way of hard research. No billion. No sky box. I believe if there had been a couple more weeks of research, maybe. We were scared of Dayton in the play in. Time to put in my shameless plug for the team now? Go Huskers. My fav bracket is still in play.

I had forgotten that I picked North Dakota State over Oklahoma...why was I hoping Oklahoma won?  That said, I am still perfect.  Hard to believe.

A co worker and I discussed the Harvard Cinny game yesterday, I told him that Harvard is an upset special. So what do I do I pick Cinny and he goes with Harvard DUH.

I was within 3:22 of having my bracket completely blown apart last night.  I wonder how many times one is completely out of the running before Day 1 is even over.  Thank goodness that Louisville pulled their heads out just in time and hit a couple shots.

I had Harvard and Pitt

Lost on OU, OSU, and NC State who had an epic melt down similar to our game with OSU.