So far so....

hskr4life

Finish this sentence. Before the season if you would of told me that the Women would lose before the Men I would have called you nuts. But so far they have played up to if not better than expectations were for them, and I think that is good to see in itself.

I hope we get all the wins we can in noncon, because once conference starts, we are going to struggle. I still feel we win 3 maybe 4 Big 10 games, but they will not be easy win. So if i was going to finish my sentence I would say...

So far so better than expected.

I would say so far, so long to go. I think what's pleased me most in the last few games is that I'm seeing improvement with the team in several key areas. And I think in reality, this season is about improvement and having these guys get better under these coaches. After three games, I've seen flashes of that. Just hope it continues, win or lose as we get closer to B1G season.

So far...we are undefeated

So far...Ubel has stepped up as a senior

So far...we have only had six players score...perhaps seven.

So far...we have not played an away game

So far...Coach Miles has done a very nice job...We do need to close on a couple of these studs though.

So far...we have not seen Shields on the floor.

So far...expectations has been met for this year.