NCAA Selection Show thread

GATA

While I have been excited about the Huskers at the same time I have been a little leery of them in that just when I get excited I'll come crashing down in disappointment. But as the season has gone by and having seen the everyday Joe talking about the Huskers the juices are rolling, While I was at the doctor Friday and having blood drawn the lab women where talking about the game and wishing that they could listen it is hard not to get excited. Hope this rambling makes sense. I just have lots of emotion going and don't know which way to go with it. GBR GBR.

They should do one seeds first then go to dayton then everywhere else I think

If this is true than do we want to be in Dayton so we don't have to wait forever and worry that we didn't make it?

If we are in Dayton and win that game does that qualify as a win in the dance ?

If this is true than do we want to be in Dayton so we don't have to wait forever and worry that we didn't make it?

Technically it would, but if we lose our next game, all the critics will look to diminish it.

Why wouldn't it be.  Its no longer a Play in, that went away when they went from 65 to 68.  Its now called the first round.  People that say it isn't a win were probably the same people that said it when the format went from 32 to 64.  But people got used to it but somehow can't accept it when the field is only adjusted by 4 more teams.  Makes no sense and shouldn't even be questioned.  The NCAA counts it as a tournament win or loss either way.  Its not like if we lost we couldn't count it so why would a win be different.

Why wouldn't it be.  Its no longer a Play in, that went away when they went from 65 to 68.  Its now called the first round.  People that say it isn't a win were probably the same people that said it when the format went from 32 to 64.  But people got used to it but somehow can't accept it when the field is only adjusted by 4 more teams.  Makes no sense and shouldn't even be questioned.  The NCAA counts it as a tournament win or loss either way.  Its not like if we lost we couldn't count it so why would a win be different.

That's the way I look at it but was just wondering what others thought.