CU is a bunch of asses

kldm64

And now Creighton Fan is whining about Shatel covering the Big 10 tournament rather than the Big East. CF really does have SPS (small penis syndrome).

Haha, yeah I saw his article this morning. Pretty much an open letter defending his standing as a Jaysker. CU fans giving him crap for not covering their mid major tournament, and Husker fans have been giving him crap for jumping on the Nebrasketball bandwagon after acting like a total jerk towards the program and NU basketball fans all these years.

And now Creighton Fan is whining about Shatel covering the Big 10 tournament rather than the Big East.    CF really does have SPS (small penis syndrome).

It's almost amazing how much they whine....BTW, they haven't lost a game this year.  It's always the refs fault.  Get ready though...one more loss and the whining will double next year when they have to realy on the beasts known as Avery Dingman and Will Artino every time down the court. 

Creighton fan would be very surprised at what the line would be if we played them again on a neutral court.  They think they are 25 better because of a one game sample size when the perfect storm happened, well before we grew up AND THEY STILL ONLY WON BY 15 WITH THEIR STARTERS PLAYING 35 MINUTES.  And those that are smart enough to understand simply lie about it.  So you have a bunch of idiots and a bunch of liars for the most part.

Fixed your post for you.

Look, cut the sour grapes crap, it makes the rest of us look bad.  When a team whips you, it's always best to man up and admit it.  Not whine about playing the starters too much.  Used to hear the same crap when we'd kick Big 8 teams like K-State's ass in football back in the day.

Let's keep our mouth shut until we get another crack at the....and beat them!!!  Then, let's start talking.

He isn't saying we didn't get our butts kicked. He is saying sans the first 15 minutes of the game..we beat them. Our starters beat theirs. No sour grapes... Your comment was off.

Who won the game and by how many?

Bradley Bradley Bradley.... You sound like you may have one or two sweater vests in your closet. I don't care who won. Go back to the thread the day of the game. Everything will be explained there.

My only pint is that if we want to be big boys, we accept our successes and failures.  That game in Omaha was an utter embarassment, to spin it any other way, or look for Norm's silver linings is small time and not what we need to be about anymore.  Those days should be over.

If they dress as Wisconsin fans in a bar, then it's ok to punch them? A guy who wants to make Nebraska fans look like rednecks who pick fights in bars while then advocating that we lick the toes of Creighton fans? 

How many accounts have you had banned on here now?  Seriously...go wank it somewhere else besides this board.  

You list your location as Lincoln.

Every post has been made from Omaha.

You are such a loser.

I kind of wondered about brad. His aviator was interesting and talked a lot about taking it like a man. Now I ain't saying anything but if you connected the dots...

Be who you are, don't hide in a closet. I accept people at face value not ones trying to hide things. Hate sneaky and people with a hidden agendas. You know be a man.

And now Creighton Fan is whining about Shatel covering the Big 10 tournament rather than the Big East.    CF really does have SPS (small penis syndrome).

It's almost amazing how much they whine....BTW, they haven't lost a game this year.  It's always the refs fault.  Get ready though...one more loss and the whining will double next year when they have to realy on the beasts known as Avery Dingman and Will Artino every time down the court. 

You say they are blaming the refs for all of Creightons losses, isn't that true for all fan base's. kind of like Friday when the Huskers lost the refs got blamed and that includes me as well.

Creighton fan would be very surprised at what the line would be if we played them again on a neutral court. They think they are 25 better because of a one game sample size when the perfect storm happened, well before we grew up AND THEY STILL ONLY WON BY 15 WITH THEIR STARTERS PLAYING 35 MINUTES. And those that are smart enough to understand simply lie about it. So you have a bunch of idiots and a bunch of liars for the most part.

Fixed your post for you.

Look, cut the sour grapes crap, it makes the rest of us look bad. When a team whips you, it's always best to man up and admit it. Not whine about playing the starters too much. Used to hear the same crap when we'd kick Big 8 teams like K-State's ass in football back in the day.

Let's keep our mouth shut until we get another crack at the....and beat them!!! Then, let's start talking.

Wait so you told me to "man up" after registering on a Husker message board to pose as a Husker fan. Classy, Jay. Don't you have a "Delusional" thread to go post in?