Attracting Senior Transfers

efhutton

Sure seems like Hoiberg is able to attract top transfers every year to Iowa State. If they can attract transfers to Ames, then surely we can to Lincoln and all of the new facilities. Don't want to become a "Transfer U" type of program like the cyclones, but boy, a legit pg and big man would set the stage for something big next year.

Sure seems like Hoiberg is able to attract top transfers every year to Iowa State. If they can attract transfers to Ames, then surely we can to Lincoln and all of the new facilities. Don't want to become a "Transfer U" type of program like the cyclones, but boy, a legit pg and big man would set the stage for something big next year.

They won the tournament for the best league statistically in college hoops so I don't see why it would be so bad to pattern some things after them.

With our roster right now we have a pretty good chance at becoming a very good team next year and the year after(if Petteway is still here)....and with some of the prospects left on the recruiting board I think it would be best case if we can find a few transfers that can come in right away and help us do some damage last year as opposed to signing a few projects that may not help until 2-3 years down the road. 

This team really needs a big man. No way Akoy comes back, after a redshirt year he will back up a kid like Morrow. I think in the end we land Morrow, especially with our change in direction as a program. I'm troubled w the guard spot. I'm not sure if the way we played this year is how Miles wants to play.