Attracting Senior Transfers

efhutton

Honestly I'm more concerned about center. Benny is back next year and Webster is a freshman. Tai will improve greatly I think. Most of the board was done with Benny two years ago now look where he is. Give NU an option so Walt and Leslee don't have to sub in and out for each other.

Honestly I'm more concerned about center. Benny is back next year and Webster is a freshman. Tai will improve greatly I think. Most of the board was done with Benny two years ago now look where he is. Give NU an option so Walt and Leslee don't have to sub in and out for each other.

This is where I'm sitting, too. Would also allow Hammonds to grow without having to be the guy right away.

We were done with Benny before he even stepped foot on campus?! Geez, this board is harsh! ;)

Has Washut or anyone floated any names out there that might be on Nebraska's radar?

No but in the next month there will be some names that get brought up. Some guys may wait for their year end coaches meetings before they decide to let it be known. Should be a fun April with names popping up for transfers in general.

Any rumors on Agau? I know he's not a SR, and probably not a big man, but curious if he's happy or not in Louisville.

Miles wouldn't take him if he wanted to come back. Agau ruined that relationship.

I guess I missed this info...can you tell me more?

Not secret knowledge...Agau supposedly saidhe loved Nebraska but was going to Louisville. He said if anything changes he would transfer back to NU. Coach said nope. Something along the lines of we are not a second option etc. I have heard that from about 20 people and around many bars in lincoln. Obviously who knows if true etc but good for coach ...do not settle for being second to anyone

Not secret knowledge...Agau supposedly saidhe loved Nebraska but was going to Louisville. He said if anything changes he would transfer back to NU. Coach said nope. Something along the lines of we are not a second option etc. I have heard that from about 20 people and around many bars in lincoln. Obviously who knows if true etc but good for coach ...do not settle for being second to anyone

Well, Terran turned Miles down once at CSU.  Obviously, coach was his 2nd option.  So you never know.

That just doesn't sound like how TM operates to me.  He's all about relationships and no hard feelings, it seems to me.

Well, Terran turned Miles down once at CSU. Obviously, coach was his 2nd option. So you never know.

That just doesn't sound like how TM operates to me. He's all about relationships and no hard feelings, it seems to me.

I feel both situations are completely different. Petteway never visited CSU but had a good relationship with the staff but a larger school closer to home won out. Agau was down there all the time, hanging with other recruits etc then went and spurned the coaches.

I see it like Petteway was the hot girl that chose the better looking guy but after a year realized Miles personality was the better choice so you give her the chance. Agau seems like your longtime girlfriend that broke up with you for the quarterback of your rival school and never want to see her again.