UNO Game Thread: Ubel, ami.....

cipsucks

A big shout out goes to Brandon Ubel to start this season. I don't think even the most optimistic supporters envisioned the offensive output he has shown in this very young season. I know there's a long way to go, but his play so far has given me hope we can be competitive with a decent number of teams on our schedule.

As for the game today, I hate these types. It's high risk, low reward for the Huskers. We're favored by 15. Nebraska needs to jump on the Mavericks from the start and not let them hang around. I look for Talley to be more of an offensive threat than he was against Valpo. Go Big Red!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED87HYX9gXc

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we can put away UNO, we'd be 3-0 to start the season. I thought we'd be 2-1 at best so I'm very happy with the start of the season and they way these kids are competing. All they have heard is how bad we are going to be this year. I'm guilty as well and still think it will be a long season but give credit where it's due. These kids don't want it to be a long season and I hope they have some moments this season that they will always remember. Long way to go but off to a better start then expected. TO hit a home run with this hire in Miles.