Nebraska 19-11 Vs. Ohio State 24-8 Game Thread

PimpMario

as painful as that was to watch - and I'm trying to reflect and console myself here - it's been a HELL of a season fellas

who would have thought in December...hell, in January, that we would be worried about an NCAA snub and having to settle for the NIT?

I know, it kind of rings hollow now, but it is what it is..

I really don't think Walt was going broadway on that.  I looks like he caught it awkwardly.  Either he could have just landed and laid it in. 

I watched it several times on rewind.  That was his plan to get the crowd involved.  He was perfectly in line to do a normal alley-oop but got cute.

I really don't think Walt was going broadway on that.  I looks like he caught it awkwardly.  Either he could have just landed and laid it in. 

I watched it several times on rewind.  That was his plan to get the crowd involved.  He was perfectly in line to do a normal alley-oop but got cute.

Ah you got me beat then, I only saw the original play. 

The game was over when Us Always went out the door and Me ball came out up 18. They got away from their principles and it cost them. The back breaker was Walt's showtime failure.

I don't think it was a showboat move. I think he thought the lob was going over the rum, and tried to adjust to it being off to the side.

I'm so fucking sick of what they always let Craft get away with. All refs that give in to his style of play are shams and a disgrace to the game of basketball and mock the memory of James Naismith.

Me too. The fucking fouls not only slowed the game down and gave free points to OSU, but I could see that grand bias for good ol ohio state come out in the benefit of the doubt they gave to them. Just makes me sick. Not a conspiracy theorist but that game felt pretty wierd.

Like you guys are saying, though, let's move on and try to learn from this. Luckily now we won't have to deal with those WORTHLESS B1G REFS. Oh my fucking God I hate those losers. (Though we didn't exactly play the best after the 10 minute mark, the loss of flow that is so vital to college ball KILLED us. )

The game was over when Us Always went out the door and Me ball came out up 18. They got away from their principles and it cost them. The back breaker was Walt's showtime failure.

I don't think it was a showboat move. I think he thought the lob was going over the rum, and tried to adjust to it being off to the side.

I agree with Kamdy, he was trying to bring the house down.  If off balance, just catch it, land and then lay it in.

Okay I'm going to ask this and I might get slapped a bit for this but here it goes...

Does Craft get this much love if he isn't white?

Often we hear that this kid is a coaches kid so he should play some way, white players are heady and hard working.

Players of color are great athletes.

Not trying to stir anything up,just a thought I had during the game. Especially after Dan D. went all gushy on why should anybody hate him.

Lol at people blaming the refs. Yes, the officiating was suspect down the stretch. However, if we execute we win, plain and simple. We choked, fellas. Both players and staff.

I thought the refs were bad (horrifically bad), but, yeah, we blew an 18-point lead because we screwed up an alley oop (make than an alley oops) and the fact that we were embarrassing against the press. Seriously. We were a complete joke against it.