Nebraska 19-11 Vs. Ohio State 24-8 Game Thread

PimpMario

YEEEEEESSSSS!!!

Love going in at half with a lead.  Especially after the slow start.

I see OSU starting to fatigue.  Their legs looked like they were starting to go on shots later in the half and ...

Let's see how they hold up the second half.  That game yesterday might have taken some of the steam out of them.

Between thompson's showboating and craft's INTENTIONALLY taking out Benny's legs, osu is doing a great job of making me hate them.  I've always been an anti-michigan guy, but I guess I can learn to despise both sides of the rivalry

Could not have said that better myself.  I like Ohio State better  than Michigan, but good grief, with the scumbucket that Craft is acting like in the game, it makes it hard to root for that team.

The good news is that it's a close game. Getting blown out would have hurt our ncaa chances a bit.

Seeding maybe.  If the committee leaves us out for a loss today they should never be allowed to pick again.  We finished 4th in the second toughest conference in the land.

Guess Shavon should have called 12 his bitch like 12 did to Walt on the dunk.

Seriously?  I missed that.

Haven't missed the number of times OSU players tried to take Petteway's legs out from under him on shots, rebounds, etc.

Yeah the dunk over Walt where he fouled him, 12 , I am reading lips, said guess you is my bitch now or something close to that. Because even Tirico even questioned about sportsmanship.