Nebraska 19-11 Vs. Ohio State 24-8 Game Thread

PimpMario

Fucking fouls.

How are you supposed to play when there's a foul every possession?

That 55 minute stretch from the 15:00-8:00 mark completely took us out of it. 

Destroyed our momentum.  Destroyed our flow.  Just as frustrated with this game as I was the UMASS game. 

The calls went both ways for the most part, BUT THAT TYPE OF REFFING SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTABLE.

We better hope the bracket projection with us playing VCU isn't true because with they're pressure they would f***ing kill us after how we handled OSU's press.

not necessarily. we've been pressed before, but what we've done is draw fouls on the passes. today, we never got whistles on all the contact on the inbounds coverage. i think that made a huge difference. this is only the 2d game I've seen this season where I thought the refs were a major factor in the outcome.

Hate how craft reaches in the entire game and the refs swallow their whistle

Terran did it to once della volley, his hand came down while della valle flopped backwards and refs still called it.

Also, why did we stop going to Pitchford? Coaches deserve some blame on that one. Pitchford was keeping us ahead.... until we stopped getting him the ball.

No more Petteway as the inbounder.  Actually, don't let him touch the ball until past half court.  He has been bad all year with press break and today it came back and bit us.

Also, get a few more inbounds plays.  The one we ran was something you would see in little kid basketball.  Guys running in circles and no screens isn't going to get it done in college basketball.

Hate how craft reaches in the entire game and the refs swallow their whistle

Terran did it to once della volley, his hand came down while della valle flopped backwards and refs still called it.

Also, why did we stop going to Pitchford? Coaches deserve some blame on that one. Pitchford was keeping us ahead.... until we stopped getting him the ball.

Given the new foul rules, Craft should foul out of every game.  He is the only player allowed to still touch and bump out front.

Both teams were in the double bonus at by at least the 10:00 mark. We were shooting two at10:47 I think.

Just think the B1G was a driving lay up from Ill OSU in this side of the bracket.

They really happy with the OSU Mich. though.

I think I will use way less the needed for the 24. hour rule.

Do we have any details on Sunday yet?

The announcers talking about the hatred for Craft, saying about all the stuff he does. Yes, he does good things, but he is a dirty player that has a reputation as a great defender. In realty he is not. He does move his feet, but he also slaps the opposing players arm a lot.