Iowa sucks

First.. i said next to zero.  Second, the game was at home fairly early in the year.  I'd play them again in a heartbeat and anyone watching the two teams the last 4 weeks would agree on who would win that game.

key words being AT HOME.  They beat Michigan and ohio state and minnesota at home as well (all teams currently in the top 50 RPI).

The road record was beyond pathetic... and they weren't even that great at home.

First.. i said next to zero. Second, the game was at home fairly early in the year. I'd play them again in a heartbeat and anyone watching the two teams the last 4 weeks would agree on who would win that game.

key words being AT HOME. They beat Michigan and ohio state and minnesota at home as well (all teams currently in the top 50 RPI).

The road record was beyond pathetic... and they weren't even that great at home.

And you can add to this that their non-conference SOS was 181.

My, how fortunes have changed since that fateful Dec. 31st meeting between Iowa & Nebraska.... Nebraska would be in the midst of a 5-gm losing streak, and Iowa was surging to start the new year.  Look now, two-and-a-half months later, the Huskers have won 8 of 9 while the Hawkeyes have lost 6 of 7.

Facts are fun.

Their only saving grace is 1) only 1 loss outside RPI top 100 &. 2) a nice BPI (mid to low 20s)....

BPI takes into account t margin of victory/defeat and according to the announcers tonight, Iowa is strong at only losing by a little....

1.) Yes.

2.) No. The committee has nothing to do with BPI. That's an ESPN thing.