Selection Sunday watch party at Pinnacle Bank?

Hey dimes I got a new computer with windows 8 and I run firefox, and I post a tweet or someone posts a link I can' see them. I went over to the IE and I can view tweets and the links just fine any ideas on how to fix this problem for firefox.

The next time you post a tweet, hit the refresh button.  I don't see them after I immediately post them either.

BTW, Benny looked to have a good and quick recovery from his injury in the OSU game, if you saw him jumping around after the announcement.  He looked to be the most excited of the bunch.  I would have to say his injury will be a non-factor Friday. 

Also, this was the first time Tim Wagner did not have a boot on.  Hope he can go next year.

Hey dimes I got a new computer with windows 8 and I run firefox, and I post a tweet or someone posts a link I can' see them. I went over to the IE and I can view tweets and the links just fine any ideas on how to fix this problem for firefox.

The next time you post a tweet, hit the refresh button.  I don't see them after I immediately post them either.

I will try that dimes.