Selection Sunday watch party at Pinnacle Bank?

Isn't the women's selection right after?  We could double dip it and have some real fun.

Is that even on Sunday?  I thought the women's tournament had been selected on the following Monday night most previous seasons...

correct

Open to the public? So there's no priority given for season ticket holders?

How do you expect them to know who has season tickets or not?  Of course this would be open to the public and anyone who wants to attend.  It's not like they will get 15,000 people for this.

@Huskers is the one you're gonna want to follow for sure, but here are a few others.  Between them, you should know for sure.

@HuskerHoops

@CoachMiles

@FakeCoachMiles

@chrisharriman24

@CoachSmith_Neb

@teddyowens

@Coach_KHunter

@KentPavelka

@_TP5

@TheHawk_4

@MPeltz12

@Tjawtharula

@Takeflight35

@HuskerRedZone

@leebeeowh

@TomShatelOWH

@swmckewonOWN

@PinnacleArena

and, of course...

@HuskerHC

Between all of those, I would suspect you may find out the deets on what events will be held on Sunday.

Yes hskr4life, you show up if you can and support this team like we have been all season. I wasn't sure what the outcome of the Wisconsin game was going to be. I took my season ticket, drove down from Omaha, and cheered my ass off for 40 minutes for these kids. And we won! I have a good feeling we still get in and pull off an upset. We won't have to play the officials too this time.

heard at the rococo showing today that they're having the event, and the doors open at 4 (show at 6). We can just show up and hope to see our huskers get in. 

Personally, I'm still confident we are in, and are probably still in the second round (not the dayton playin). With the wisconsin win and a close loss to a ranked Ohio state team (we should've won), I have no reason to believe they will dock us much if at all for that resume.