SIAP: Big Ten coaches name Miles COTY!!!

Petteway made the 1st team in both coaches and media.  Shields was honorable mention in both.  No other Husker players honored.

Which begs the question of how the media could give COTY to anyone but Miles.  

They gave it to B-line but he also had the POTY in Stauskas, 2nd team in Levert and honorable mention of Robinson.  Oh well.

Petteway made the 1st team in both coaches and media.  Shields was honorable mention in both.  No other Husker players honored.

They gave it to B-line but he also had the POTY in Stauskas, 2nd team in Levert and honorable mention of Robinson.  Oh well.

I love how Beilein even said Miles was the real coach of the year.

Of course part of being COTY is the recruiting work ahead of time to get players like that. Still, I think I'll put more stock in how his coaching peers voted.