PBA Sunday?

Any chance Eichorst taps the kegs himself and then opens up the doors to the PBA on Sunday?  Hopefully to watch Nebraska in the Big 10 Championship game and then see what sorry team gets stuck playing us the first round of the NCAA tournament.

Only one thing... It will be the Second Round :)

Any chance Eichorst taps the kegs himself and then opens up the doors to the PBA on Sunday?  Hopefully to watch Nebraska in the Big 10 Championship game and then see what sorry team gets stuck playing us the first round of the NCAA tournament.

Not sure how much of that is his call. Unfortunately....anything sports wise that isn't in the arena that they open the doors for is probably going to draw the rage of Colby Mack, Liba and most of the bars in town.

Get the HHC together for this?

In Miles We Trust T-Shirts in a block?

Assuming they're done by Friday I would have additional for purchase.

Just to clarify, you don't mean the Huskers gettin' ousted at the Big Ten Tournament... you' are referring to the actual t-shirt order of #Nebrasketball shirts?  B)

Correct. I expect shirts to be done on Friday, not the Huskers

Marc Boehm tells me they are planning a very nice event, free to the public, at PBA on Selection Sunday.  If we win tomorrow, I suspect the team will be there for it and probably some national coverage as well. 

Win tomorrow and we're a stone cold lock to get in.  I think we're a lock now but win tomorrow and there's no room for doubt.