Congrats to this board

GATA

It is really fun to come to a board, where the message is almost always positive. Yea we do some

bitchin on here from time to time, but most of you are respectful of other posters. I think that maybe

some of the other boards could learn from this board how to support a team without getting personal or so damned negative!!!!!!!!!!!!

HuskerHoopscentral has been great.  Been a diehard husker hoops fan for 20 years and a season ticket holder for 8.  Nice to read posts from people who share my enthusiasm for the program.  Until recently when the bandwagoners joined in it was hard to find anyone who would call themselves a big time Nebrasketball fan.  WE HAVE ARRIVED!!  After wandering 20 years in the "sucks to be you" desert.

Last night was great.  My 92 grandma, who has had season tickets for 55 years stood next to me the entire game.  Lot of energy spent cheering on the Huskers.  Tired after the game we just sat and watched.  Didn't want it to end.

GO BIG RED!!