Kissingers

Merlin

I wondered what others thought of the Kissinger sisters.  Good shooters, especially Brooke, but I'm curious how people think it will translate to the BIG.

I'm not sure if we recruited her very much, but it will be interesting to watch in the future.  I'm not sure she will be physical enough at that level?

I've always enjoyed watching the Kissinger twins play! They both have nice shots, but mostly shoot 3's. In order to be effective in the B1G they must develop a mid range game and become better defenders. I was really hoping they would win the championship because they definitely deserved it after a tremendous year. 

To have two seniors on the team that are D1 basketball recruits and a freshman who will be, it is astonishing that anyone in any class would have been able to beat them, let alone a Class C team.  There's not another team in the state that has two D1 caliber players let alone 3.  That is just astonishing to me.  O'Neill or whoever it was they played -- defending champs, I get that and their center was reeeaaaally on today -- should not have even challenged them.  

Honestly, I don't see it.  I think the Brown girl from GI NW (think that's her name) is just as good or better than the Kissinger twins and she's headed to UNK.  Not even a mid-major program for her.

I think that they are very good 3 point shooters. However, I have always felt they are slow on defense and that is why there was so much foul trouble today. If they are standing wide open they can knock down the shot, but given that they couldn't keep up defensively against a team with little or no college recruits, I have my doubts about their success in D1. And for people that said Minden could beat most of the top class A teams, I highly doubt it.