Dear Bandwagoners...

I thought nothing of just loading up and driving from KC on game day, knowing full well I would be able to walk up and get tickets (often very good seats in the B section) without even blinking.

Glad I got my season tickets.  Wish I had decided to be nicer to myself and get ones in a better section.  Now I'm not sure I'll be able to upgrade anytime soon.

I posted this somewhere else but proud of my son for his perspective. He asked last Saturday to go to the game like we had decided many game days before. When I told him that now that the team is winning you can't just walk up and get tickets. His response  was something like, "That's not fair. Anyone that actually watched Nebraska lose to Maryland Baltimore Shore Coast State or whatever in person should be able to get tickets to any game they want to.

I thought nothing of just loading up and driving from KC on game day, knowing full well I would be able to walk up and get tickets (often very good seats in the B section) without even blinking.

Glad I got my season tickets.  Wish I had decided to be nicer to myself and get ones in a better section.  Now I'm not sure I'll be able to upgrade anytime soon.

I posted this somewhere else but proud of my son for his perspective. He asked last Saturday to go to the game like we had decided many game days before. When I told him that now that the team is winning you can't just walk up and get tickets. His response  was something like, "That's not fair. Anyone that actually watched Nebraska lose to Maryland Baltimore Shore Coast State or whatever in person should be able to get tickets to any game they want to.

That's the game where they kept setting high ball-screens at the top of the key for that little point guard who we just couldn't keep out of the lane. Like every single trip down the floor, they'd rub off our defender on the pick and that guy would penetrate and either score or dish.  Sadly, we had trouble with defending that high ball screen a lot that season.

That's the game where they kept setting high ball-screens at the top of the key for that little point guard who we just couldn't keep out of the lane. Like every single trip down the floor, they'd rub off our defender on the pick and that guy would penetrate and either score or dish.  Sadly, we had trouble with defending that high ball screen a lot that season.
Wasn't Cookie Miller out for that game? I always believed we win that game if he plays.