#NOSITSUNDAY

33 minutes ago, kldm64 said:

YOU CAN DUPLICATE NO SIT SUNDAY......so hope that don't try.  That original no sit Sunday punched our ticket.  No sure this one will.  We are playing an unranked team.  Just doesn't have the same feel.  Wish we wouldn't try it for game but we'll see how it goes.

Yeah, but it's like sex.  Even though no time will probably ever be like the first time, it'll still be enjoyable and you might have even learned a thing or two from the first time that can make the second time a little better.

According to this bloke from ESPN Insider, this game won't have much meaning either way to the Huskers, or for that matter, Penn State.  I say pocket the No Sit Sunday for the next time the circumstances with the Wisconsin game are the same.  

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/page/bubblewatch022318/strength-big-ten-not-numbers

"Nebraska likely will stay right there  ("Next Four Out") until the Big Ten tournament. Winning or losing at home against Penn State in the season finale likely won't change the equation much for the Huskers."

3 minutes ago, hal9000 said:

Winning or losing at home against Penn State in the season finale likely won't change the equation much for the Huskers.

I'd have to disagree with this. It certainly would change the equation from only needing one win in the Big Ten tournament to two. That's something we've only done once and we've never made it past Friday.

But you're right, Penn State not a "tournament lock" game.

12 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

I'd have to disagree with this. It certainly would change the equation from only needing one win in the Big Ten tournament to two. That's something we've only done once and we've never made it past Friday.

But you're right, Penn State not a "tournament lock" game.

Yeah that guy is a complete moron 

On 2/23/2018 at 9:34 PM, hskr4life said:

Yeah, but it's like sex.  Even though no time will probably ever be like the first time, it'll still be enjoyable and you might have even learned a thing or two from the first time that can make the second time a little better.

I have enjoyed my 3 times. :huh:

(3 sons)B)

I don't understand this sentiment: "This game isn't as big as the 2014 Wisconsin game, so let's be a mediocre crowd."  It's the last home game of the year.  It's been an historic year.  This team has a lot left in front of it and this is our send-off for them.  It's sunny, 45 degrees, and a frikin Nebrasketball gameday!  Enjoy some beverages in the railyard, then go be a damn lunatic for a couple hours while our beloved 'skers beat the brakes of peddo state!