I dont think I can fully comprehend....

BigP50

what the atmosphere will be like on Sunday. Ive been reading tweets and posts on messages posts and I think this could be the craziest game in Nebrasketball history. People will be standing the whole time, the game will be over capacity, people are talking about brining noise makers and flags. It's obvious that this game is going to be loud, but I still cant fully wrap my head around it all. Should be amazing. 

at the same time, the players just need to focus on the game. Hopefully the fans make it difficult for wisconsin.

Yes - I have a little bit of a fear that the players will get too caught up in all the hype surrounding this game.   They just need to focus and treat it like the next game on the schedule.  An important game to be sure - but just focus on it like they have been to this point.

The players say they feed off the home crowd and that is one of the reasons they have had so much success this year at the Vault!  Well, I dont think the fans' providing energy will be a problem at this game!!!  No matter the result, I couldn't be more proud of this team!!!  They have been so much fun to watch and we are blessed with having most of them for 2 more years!!!  Amazing!!!

are vuvuzelas allowed indoors? that could be a awesome distracting piece

No noise makers. And vuvuzelas are mentioned on the not allowed list per NCAA and B1G rules.

NT0W99G.gif

Is there a vuvuzela smartphone app?  Kids love the apps.

are vuvuzelas allowed indoors? that could be a awesome distracting piece

No noise makers. And vuvuzelas are mentioned on the not allowed list per NCAA and B1G rules.
NT0W99G.gif

Is there a vuvuzela smartphone app? Kids love the apps.

Now THERE'S something the crowd could do during opposing free throws. 15,000 phone vuvuzelas!

That very app was specifically mentioned on the radio a few years ago during the vuvuzela craze at some big soccer match!