uneblinstu's post game chatter: ed 6, vol 30 - @ Indiana

"I did get a kick out of the commentary that revolved around whether or not Terran was a Bobby Knight type of player. My opinion is that nobody outworks Terran...that would greatly please Bobby Knight, not that I care. Some of his shot selection would pi** off Knight like no other." I heard that too but I'm pretty sure it was Pat Knight that recruited Terran. Not the General.

Recap: Nebraska Finishes Sweep Of Indiana 70-60 - Shavon Shields Scores 17 Points - BT Powerhouse

http://www.btpowerhouse.com/2014/3/5/5476054/recap-nebraska-finishes-sweep-of-indiana-70-60-shavon-shields-scores

"Other things worth noting.  This is the first time Nebraska has reached 10 conference wins in a single season since the 1998-99 season.  On the other side, this is the 4th time that Indiana has had at least 10 conference losses under Tom Crean."

Wow.  4th time he's finished with a losing conference record?  At Indiana?  That can't be going over very well.  (Granted he took over a dumpster fire and had them in the Sweet 16 in year 4, but still, it's Indiana.  WTH?

"I did get a kick out of the commentary that revolved around whether or not Terran was a Bobby Knight type of player. My opinion is that nobody outworks Terran...that would greatly please Bobby Knight, not that I care. Some of his shot selection would pi** off Knight like no other." I heard that too but I'm pretty sure it was Pat Knight that recruited Terran. Not the General.

Yeah, it was Pat Knight, which made me very surprised that neither the PxP nor analyst realized that Bobby hadn't been the coach at Texas Tech for quite a while!! Especially with last night's game being at the Hoosiers home & the elder Knight kingdom~!