Party in the vault on Sunday night

Sorry for another topic, this board has a crazy amount already. I'm just so excited!

Just want to emphasize this, though I'm sure our fans will show up either way: IF we beat Indiana, and especially (probably even if we lose), the PBA will be ROCKIN' for the badgers. With how good we are at home I don't see how we don't win or at least make it close for down the stretch with a chance, even with them being the hottest team in the nation. Just want to issue one last rallying cry for this game, because I think it could be the game of the year, and if we win probably better than ohio state.

I've seen some good ideas including the efforts to do the boxing thing with the red zone...which is awesome. Love how invested and involved we're getting with this team.

Know it's early, but for prep I thought I'd get the ball rolling. Obviously the focus is still on Indiana.

any other ideas we can whip up for the game? Any keys or thoughts about this game you'd like to share?Open floor, guys. ;)

I missed the first game this year due to having to be at a meeting out of town.  Although the game Sunday night isn't going to have all the wiz bang stuff that the first game did, I'm sure that as far as the fans go...this game will be even bigger and more exciting than that opening game.

GO BIG RED!

HUSKER POWER!

I missed the first game this year due to having to be at a meeting out of town.  Although the game Sunday night isn't going to have all the wiz bang stuff that the first game did, I'm sure that as far as the fans go...this game will be even bigger and more exciting than that opening game.

GO BIG RED!

HUSKER POWER!

Yes. Sir.

Welcome back! Hope you can make it, and that you don't catch the jean peck disease! ;D

Isn't Wiscy due for a letdown?

I hope they beat Purdue by 40 tonight

That's impossible.  Wisconsin doesn't know how to score more than 40 points.

Well Wisconsin does average over 73 points per game.  I don't think the stereotype of them as being a slow-down pure defensive team is really accurate this year.

You're talking about March 16, right? ;)

exactly. lol.

Btw, on this topic, do you think that if we are really close (been hearing people are getting season ticket NCAA ticket orders), will we run the event where everyone shows up at PBA to watch the selection show? idk how close you need to be to have CBA film us... So exciting even being close!

lets hope this will come true!

exactly. lol.

Btw, on this topic, do you think that if we are really close (been hearing people are getting season ticket NCAA ticket orders), will we run the event where everyone shows up at PBA to watch the selection show? idk how close you need to be to have CBA film us... So exciting even being close!

No doubt in my mind. I would think they'd open it up after 2 more wins, regardless of we get those wins (regular season/conference tournament).

exactly. lol.

No doubt in my mind. I would think they'd open it up after 2 more wins, regardless of we get those wins (regular season/conference tournament).

lmao!  I can just see that tool Colby Mack getting all bent out of shape if they did, because it takes business away from the bars when they show programs on the Big Screen at the PBA.

exactly. lol.

lmao!  I can just see that tool Colby Mack getting all bent out of shape if they did, because it takes business away from the bars when they show programs on the Big Screen at the PBA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik