Signing day!

ajb5856

Robin Washut@RobinWashut

Update on Tai Webster: He's still finishing classes in New Zealand and has gotten qualifying SAT score. He's fully expected to make it to NU

Maybe he will come over here and sign on his visit.

It sounds like Miles is expecting to get Webster's paper work in by the end of fall period(11/21) because it is more complicated for international players.

Yeah can just hear that one.

Friend: "Dude we're done with school, where you going to celebrate?"

Tai: " The states."

Friend: " Like are you going to Disney or the beach?"

Tai: "Nah, Nebraska. Heard it is lovely this time of the year."

Friend: "Dude"

My experience with this kind of conversation is the person Tai is speaking with won't even know where Nebraska is. When I was in England I had to resort to telling people I was from Chicago so they would stop asking "Where is Nebraska?"

Oh I know. When I have been over seas, they know you aren't local. But when you tell them "I'm from Nebraska"

You mostly get a blank stare, so I say the States.

Had a British soccer stay with us once. His parents where going to come and visit him. They were going to land in New York and rent a car and drive out here to see him. They only had a week to see him. He kept telling them it was at least a 2 day drive just to get here, but they wanted to see America. They had no idea just how big our country is. Never did hear how they did.